Time Is Away - In The Studio
Time Is Away and somewhere else every month on NTS. Each hour-long show uses music, alongside snippets of spoken word, to produce something that is part soundscape, part essay for the radio.
- Laurence Weiner-What if Madonna and Einstein had a baby?
- Kha-Ym - San Fedo
- Bill Viola-Theres more than just the surface of life.
- Bridget Riley I-Standing in a field of pure energy.
- Robert Rauschenberg-Im going to give you something really difficult to erase.
- C.W. Vrtacek-Tumbling
- Michael Landy-I didnt get rid of my name.
- Hatfield and the North-Son of Theres No Place Like Homerton
- Nan Goldin-The camera functions partially as my memory.
- Andy Warhol-I like them in closets.
- Pierrot Lunaire-Morella
- Bridget Riley II-Suspended…between you and the painted canvas.
- King of Luxembourg-Happy Together Prelude (w/ Yayoi Kusama)
- Yinka Shonibare-“Why arent you making authentic African art?
- Cindy Sherman-Changing the angles of my face to become different faces.
- Catharsis-Lalchimie du verbe (2è partie)
- Helen Frankenthaler-Stop! Its tricky.
- Bridget Riley III-Its like pushing a boat out into the sea.