Director Of Brand Partnership Sales
We're looking for a seasoned sales professional to grow the brand partnerships arm of NTS. You will need to have a minimum of 5 years experience in brand partnership and content sales, with brand direct and agency relationships. You have a proven track record selling cross-platform content and experiential projects. You've got your own black book but are also perfectly happy generating new leads from scratch.
You're a spreadsheet and pitch deck wizard who can run budgets, help develop ideas and articulate them to clients. You love answering RFPs and can hold your own in a client meeting. Your primary focus is to generate leads and increase sales, but you have experience overseeing teams through execution to hit KPIs.
You will have an in-house support team to assist with overall strategy, project management and creative.
We have offices and studios in London, Manchester, Los Angeles and Shanghai. Since 2011 NTS has been connecting global subcultures interested in non-pop music of all genres. Our long-standing clients include Carhartt, Uniqlo, The Tate Modern, Museum of Contemporary Art Los Angeles, SONOS and many other exciting cultural and lifestyle brands.
- 5+ years successful brand partnership sales experience
- Proven track record managing existing clients, delivering new business wins and exceeding revenue targets
- Content, digital or experiential sales experience at either a media publisher, content platform, creative agency, broadcaster or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including well-honed negotiation skills
- Strong network of senior level Brand and Agency Contacts in both the UK and Europe (US / Global relationships a plus)
- Highly organized and results driven
- Deep knowledge and experience setting up and using sales pipeline management tools
This is a permanent, full-time position based in Dalston, London. Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home 1 day per week. Competitive Salary with commission.
Send an email to email@example.com by 20th April 2018. Please include a CV and cover letter and be sure to highlight your sales success describing the portfolio you currently manage and explain what makes you right for NTS.
No agencies or recruiters please.