Social Media Manager
We’re looking for a social media manager to join us at NTS. Candidates will need to be capable, enthusiastic and familiar with the NTS tone and audience. They’ll need a great track record using social media, whether from professional or personal experience, as well as demonstrable communication and written skills. A deep understanding of the culture and music that surrounds NTS will also be essential.
NTS is a fast-paced environment, so the ideal candidate must be confident juggling multiple projects as they work closely with both the Communications Manager and every other team in NTS including programming, design, video, partnerships and events.
- Proficiency across major social platforms: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Sharp copywriting skills and a keen visual eye
- Deep understanding of NTS and the music played on the station
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Experience with long-term social campaigns and analytics, wrap-up reports & content calendars
- Basic photo-editing and event photography skills
- Newsletter management
- Experience on other social platforms (i.e: Tumblr, Snapchat.)
- Experience in music journalism
This is a permanent, full-time position based in Dalston, London. Competitive salary.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th May 2018. Please include a CV, and a cover letter detailing your relevant social media experience, explaining what makes you the right fit for this role. We are also interested in seeing examples of previous written work, although this is not compulsory.
We'll be doing first-round interviews the week of 14th May.
No agencies or recruiters please.