There are at least 7 bands called Moonstone:
(1) An obscure group from Montreal ,Canada. Their only album featuring silent atmosphere included folk-rock tracks like British trad and U.S.A. west coast rock .
(2) A French group from Paris playing traditional metal. The band started in 1994 playing covers under the name Slacker. In December 1998, they became Moonstone.
(3) A 1980s electro-disco studio project from the UK, recording on Nightmare Records
(4) Irish folk country band based in Dorset, UK.
(5) Australian country rock band Moonstone was…
Your suggestion has been successfully submitted.