Graphic Designer (Part-Time)
We’re looking for a part-time Graphic Designer to join our design team, to help work across radio show artwork, merchandise design, event artwork and film graphics.
- Work closely with all departments at NTS to develop creative works that live on NTS’ site, socials and for partnership projects
- Specifically, you will be creating artwork for NTS radio programs, events, merchandise and cultural partnerships.
- This will involve everything from concepting new and original creative ideas through to using and resizing existing templates.
- Source references from relevant worlds of design, art, film and music.
- Keep up with latest best practices, trends and industry techniques to share ideas and knowledge with the broader team.
- Ensure that all work meets a high level of creativity, innovation and fits with the NTS aesthetic.
- Strong design background; understanding of typography, layout, form and color; versed in design process and production methods.
- Comprehensive knowledge of emerging creative technologies, best practices and experimental approaches in design and communication.
- Master of Adobe software, primarily Photoshop, After Effects & Illustrator.
- Confident at creating animated Motion Graphics (basic knowledge acceptable).
- Capacity to work under tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
- Keynote and Photography experience a plus.
In return you’ll get:
- Flexible working hours.
- Free tickets to gigs and events.
- Competitive Salary.
This is a part-time (2 or 3 days a week) position based in Dalston, London.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan 13th 2019. Please attach or link to your portfolio and CV with a short cover letter.
We’ll be doing first-round interviews late January.
No agencies or recruiters please.