Radio Producer / Engineer
We’re looking to hire a full time producer / engineer to join the radio production team at NTS, working on live radio production in our studio and at external broadcasts, mixing live sessions, editing and post production. For this role you’ll need a minimum of three years experience in live radio production.
You’ll need to be as comfortable handling live session engineering at an NTS event, as you are at your desk mixing down batches of pre-recorded radio shows, and troubleshooting live broadcast issues in a busy studio.
The ideal candidate will have a good awareness and enthusiasm for the music played on NTS as well as an awareness of the wider radio landscape.
- 3+ years professional live radio production experience.
- Proven knowledge of radio studio equipment and processes including audio processing & post-production.
- Proficiency in: Adobe Audition, Logic, SADIE, Pro Tools or an equivalent DAW.
- Experience editing pre & post production radio shows and multitrack mixing of bands/live sessions.
- Front of house / live session engineering experience.
- High organisation skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve issues quickly and calmly in a high pressure live broadcast environment.
- A proven portfolio in working with artists, radio hosts and clients to produce exciting original radio content.
- An understanding of what makes great radio.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Dalston, London. You will be expected to have a flexible schedule, willing to work unsociable hours and travel internationally when required.
The position needs to be filled as soon as possible. Salary is competitive and ranges dependent on experience.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th April 2018. Please include a CV and an explanation of why you’re the right fit for the job.
We'll be doing first-round interviews the week of 16th April.
No agencies or recruiters please.